The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the most prestigious government organizations in India. It is responsible for conducting various civil service examinations, such as the Civil Services Examination (CSE), the Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination, and the Indian Police Service (IPS) Examination.
The UPSC CSE is one of the most competitive examinations in the world. It is a three-stage examination that consists of a Preliminary Examination, a Main Examination, and an Interview. The UPSC CSE is conducted every year to select candidates for various civil services positions in the Indian government.
Due to the high level of competition, many UPSC aspirants opt for coaching classes. However, coaching classes can be very expensive. To make UPSC coaching more accessible to all aspirants, the government of India offers free coaching schemes for various categories of candidates.
UPSC Free Coaching 2023-24
The government of India offers free coaching schemes for UPSC aspirants from the following categories:
- Scheduled Castes (SCs)
- Scheduled Tribes (STs)
- Other Backward Classes (OBCs)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)
Online Application Process
To apply for the UPSC Free Coaching 2023-24 scheme, candidates will need to register and apply online on the website of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE). The online application process will typically open in the month of September or October.
To register and apply online, candidates will need to create an account on the MSJE website. Once they have created an account, they can log in and fill out the online application form.
The online application form will require candidates to provide basic information about themselves, their educational qualifications, and their UPSC preparation. Candidates will also need to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Caste certificate (SCs, STs, and OBCs)
- Income certificate (EWSs)
- Domicile certificate (women from the Northeast states)
- Disability certificate (PwDs)
To be eligible for the UPSC Free Coaching 2023-24 scheme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must belong to one of the eligible categories (SCs, STs, OBCs, EWSs, women, or PwDs).
- They must have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They must be appearing for the UPSC CSE for the first time.
- Their annual family income must be less than Rs. 8 lakh per annum.
The selection of candidates for the UPSC Free Coaching 2023-24 scheme will be based on a merit-cum-reservation basis. Candidates will be selected based on their marks in their graduation degree examination.
Benefits of Free Coaching
There are many benefits to availing of free coaching for the UPSC CSE. Some of the benefits include:
- Free coaching classes from experienced and qualified faculty.
- Access to study materials and resources.
- A competitive and supportive learning environment.
- Mock tests and other practice sessions.
- Guidance and mentorship from experienced UPSC aspirants and civil servants.
How to Apply for UPSC Free Coaching 2023-24
To apply for UPSC Free Coaching 2023-24, follow these steps:
- Visit the website of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE).
- Register and create an account.
- Log in and fill out the online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit your application form.
Tips for Applying for UPSC Free Coaching
Here are some tips for applying for UPSC Free Coaching 2023-24:
- Make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Keep all the required documents ready before starting the online application process.
- Fill out the online application form carefully and accurately.
- Upload clear and scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit your application form before the deadline.
The UPSC Free Coaching 2023-24 scheme is a great opportunity for UPSC aspirants from marginalized groups to get free coaching for the UPSC CSE. The online application process is simple and straightforward. Candidates are advised to apply early and to meet all the eligibility criteria before applying.
DACE free UPSC coaching Apply online
- First of all visit to the official website of DACE IGNOU. you can also click on this link to visit directly on the website. https://dace.ignouonline.ac.in
- After this you will reach on a new page Where you have to click on the Apply Now link.
- Enter your personal details and contact details such as mobile number and email ID to register yourself in the website.
- after this login to the website by using your user id and password provided by IGNOU.
- Enter your personal details and educational details in the website
- after that you need to upload the document which is related to your education and caste certificate.
- Now you can click on the submit button after reviewing the application form. if there is any deficiency then your form will directly rejected and you cannot appear in entrance examination.
Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence free UPSC coaching details
Indira Gandhi National Open University which is also known as IGNOU is one of the famous Open University for various higher education programs including certificate, diploma, degree. Now the ministry of Social justice and empowerment has forwarded one more responsibility on IGNOU to provide free UPSC coaching. this free UPSC coaching is provided under Dr Ambedkar centre of excellence program. You need to appear in the UPSC entrance examination which will conduct the IGNOU.
Entrance exam of free UPSC coaching 2023-24
If you are a graduate candidate who wants to prepare for UPSC then you can sit in entrance exam for UPSC Free coaching by IGNOU. UPSC Free Study Entrance exam 2023 will have 100 multiple type questions. It will include questions of general awareness, Language abilities test, Reasoning abilities and general aptitude test. IGNOU has not provided Information of the weightage of these sections in entrance exam. But there will be total 100 questions. where you will get one mark for every correct answer. There are total 100 seats for all the candidates. where 33 seats are reserved only for female candidates. So this is a golden opportunity for candidates who belong to schedule caste and want to prepare for UPSC. you can also visit to the website and apply online.