The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is expected to release the notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2023-24 exam in November or December 2023. The online registration process for the SSC CHSL 2024 exam is expected to begin soon after the notification is released. The SSC CHSL 2024 exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in February or March 2024.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2024
|Notification release||November or December 2023|
|Online registration start||Soon after notification release|
|Online registration end||To be announced|
|Exam date||February or March 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2024
To be eligible for the SSC CHSL 2024 exam, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 pass from a recognized board.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years (Relaxable for reserved categories)
Selection Process for SSC CHSL 2024
The selection process for the SSC CHSL 2024 exam will consist of two stages:
- Written Exam: The written exam will be a multiple-choice question (MCQ) type exam, consisting of four papers:
- Paper 1: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Paper 2: Quantitative Aptitude
- Paper 3: English Language and Comprehension
- Paper 4: General Awareness
- Typing Test/Computer Proficiency Test: Candidates who qualify the written exam will be shortlisted for the typing test/computer proficiency test.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2024
To apply for the SSC CHSL 2024 exam, candidates need to visit the official website of the SSC at https://ssc.nic.in and click on the “Online Application” link. Candidates will need to create an account and then fill up the online application form. The application fee for the SSC CHSL 2024 exam is Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 50 for SC and ST candidates.
Tips for Preparing for SSC CHSL 2024 Exam
Here are some tips for preparing for the SSC CHSL 2024 exam:
- Start your preparation early and create a study schedule.
- Make sure to cover the entire syllabus and practice previous year’s question papers.
- Focus on your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
- Take regular breaks and avoid overexerting yourself.
- Stay positive and motivated.