Revenue Assam | The Revenue Department has made all the land-related documents available online, due to which anyone can view and print online land-related records of their land or land of someone else. Revenue Department Assam has opened an online portal from where citizens of Assam state can view their land or their plot records online and can also take Jamabandi
About Revenue Department of Assam
We appreciate this work of the Government of Assam because it is helping the common citizen, they can see and get land records online, they also do not need to go to any patwari or any government official. You can also get your land records taken from your nearest Customer Service Center or take Jamabandi print. Through the revenue department Assam portal, we can achieve our jamabandi in three ways.
- Search by Dag number.
- Search by Patta number.
- Search by Pattadar name.
How to view the land map in Assam Step by step
The revenue department is still working on the Assam portal, so there may be some changes in the subject of online Jamabandi, so if there is any change, then there will be change inside this pos. Right now this is the way to do an online land record check.
- To view the Assam geo map, first, you have to go to the official website of the Assam Revenue Department.
- Now you will have four options in front of which you have to click on the first option, where it will be written (submitted), and do not click on any other option because right now the work is going on this portal. As described in the image.
- Then the next page will open in front of you, where you will have four options in front of which the Distic Tehsil Village and table.
- Select your district.
- Then Select your Circle.
- And then Select your Village.
- If the name of your village is not in the list, click on the first letter of your village name. And then Select your Village.
- Now another new page will open in front of you. As described in the image below.
- Now fill up capsa code correctly.
- Then enter the Dag number.
- After then click on search.
- After clicking on the search, you will get some such option. As you see in the image.
- Click on your Dag number option.
- After then click on your See Jamabandi.
- Now the next page will open in front of you, you will be able to print your farm or your land.
So friends, you must have known that through the revenue department Assam portal, how to check our land or online records of our plot, this post has been told to you step by step, how did you find this information, please let us Comment