The Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) is one of the most important departments under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is responsible for formulating and implementing economic policies and programs to promote economic growth and development in the country.
The DEA is currently recruiting for various positions, including:
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Library and Information Officer
- Compassionate Appointment posts
The eligibility criteria for each post vary, so please refer to the official notification for more details. However, the general eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: 18-35 years (relaxable for reserved categories).
The selection process for each post also vary, but it typically consists of a written exam and an interview.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the posts, candidates need to visit the official website of the DEA at https://dea.gov.in/ and click on the “Advertisement and Vacancy” link. Candidates will need to create an account and then fill up the online application form.
The important dates for the DEA Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Notification release: October 25, 2023
- Online registration start: November 3, 2023
- Online registration end: November 14, 2023
- Exam date: December 7-10, 2023
Here are some SEO tips for this article:
- Use relevant keywords throughout the article, including the title, meta description, headings, and body text.
- Make sure the article is well-written and informative, and that it provides value to the reader.
- Optimize the article for search engines by using images, videos, and other multimedia content.
- Promote the article on social media and other websites.
- Build backlinks to the article from other high-quality websites.
By following these tips, you can improve the chances of your article ranking high in search engine results pages (SERPs), which will lead to more traffic and conversions.
The Department of Economic Affairs Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates to get a government job in one of the most important departments of the Ministry of Finance. By following the information above, candidates can increase their chances of success in the recruitment process.
How to Apply for Department of Economic Affairs Recruitment 2023:
As per the Department of Economic Affairs Recruitment 2023 Notification, interested and willing applicants should forward the application form along with attested photocopies of the last 5 years ACR/APAR dossier, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate to the undersigned within 60 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. The Notification was released on 23.10.2023.