The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme is a Government of India initiative that provides income support to eligible farmers and their families. Under the scheme, eligible farmers receive Rs. 6,000 per year in three equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each.
The 15th installment of PM-KISAN is expected to be released on May 15, 2024. This is based on the previous release schedule of the scheme, which has seen the installments being released on August 9, November 9, and February 9 of each year.
However, it is important to note that the Government of India has not yet announced the official release date for the 15th installment of PM-KISAN. It is possible that the release date may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
How to check the status of your PM-KISAN application
To check the status of your PM-KISAN application, you can visit the official PM-KISAN website at https://pmkisan.gov.in/. On the homepage, click on the “Farmer’s Corner” tab and then select the “Beneficiary Status” option.
You will then be taken to a new page where you will need to enter your Aadhaar number or mobile number. Once you have entered the required information, click on the “Get Data” button.
Your PM-KISAN beneficiary status will be displayed on the screen. If your application has been approved, you will see a message saying “Eligible” under the “Status” column. If your application is still pending, you will see a message saying “Pending” under the “Status” column.
How to get the 15th installment of PM-KISAN
To get the 15th installment of PM-KISAN, you need to be an eligible farmer and your application should be approved. Once your application is approved, the installment will be credited directly to your bank account.
If you have not yet received the 15th installment of PM-KISAN, you can check the status of your application on the official PM-KISAN website. If your application is approved and you have not yet received the installment, you can contact your local PM-KISAN nodal officer for assistance.
Eligibility criteria for PM-KISAN
To be eligible for PM-KISAN, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a farmer or the spouse of a farmer.
- You must own less than 2 hectares of cultivable land.
- You must be a resident of India.
Benefits of PM-KISAN
The PM-KISAN scheme provides a number of benefits to eligible farmers, including:
- It provides financial assistance to farmers, which can be used to meet their household expenses or to invest in their farm.
- It helps to reduce the risk of farmers falling into debt.
- It improves the standard of living of farmers and their families.
- It boosts the agricultural sector in India.
How to apply for PM-KISAN
To apply for PM-KISAN, you can visit the official PM-KISAN website or your local PM-KISAN nodal officer. You will need to fill out an application form and provide the required documents, such as your Aadhaar card, PAN card, and bank account details.
The PM-KISAN scheme is a beneficial government initiative that provides financial assistance to eligible farmers. The 15th installment of PM-KISAN is expected to be released on May 15, 2024. Eligible farmers can check the status of their application on the official PM-KISAN website.
Additional information about PM-KISAN
- The PM-KISAN scheme was launched by the Government of India in December 2018.
- The scheme is open to all eligible farmers, regardless of their caste, religion, or gender.
- The scheme is funded by the Central Government.
- The PM-KISAN scheme has been credited with helping to improve the financial condition of farmers in India.
- The scheme has also been credited with helping to reduce farmer suicides in India.