Uttarakhand bhulekh Revenue Department has made all the necessary documents related to the land available online. which any person can check for their information online, for this they have to go to the official website and after submitting some basic information, their land in online See details.
About of bhulekh uttarakhand
With the help of the revenue department portal, Khasra, Khatauni, land map, land records, or Jamabandi copy, etc. can be easily downloaded. Because Uttarakhand Revenue Department has made all the necessary documents related to the land available online.
With the help of this portal, we can get any type of information about our land, otherwise, we needed to go to Patwari or Tehsil’s office to get the details of our land or our plot but now it has gone online. By which we can get the details of our land easily. In this article, how to view Uttarakhand Bhulekha online is understood in a complete, phased manner.
List of districts whose online land map is available
|12||Udham Singh Nagar|
How to check and download land records online
- To see the online description of your farm or your plot, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the Revenue Department Uttarakhand.
- When you visit the official website, some such page will open in front of you, as if you are looking inside the image.
- Uttarakhand Revenue Department has not yet provided an online map viewing facility.
- You can see the details of your game or your plot online, for this you can get the information of your land by clicking on the Public ROR option, filling in the basic information.
How to get bhulekh uttarakhand Naksha offline?
- First of all, go to your tehsil office revenue department.
- Then prepare the prescribed form to get the geo map.
- Please fill the Khasra number or Khatauni number of your land in the application form.
- Submit the prepared form to the tehsil office.
- After submitting the application, you will be provided with a copy of the geo-map within the time limit set by the department.
You will be informed if the Uttarakhand Revenue Department provides the facility of online map viewing in the future. which you can easily get the details of your land or your plot online.