Bhulekh up | land records web portal has been created to computerize the land records of Uttar Pradesh so that the daily activities of land records can be streamlined. Bhu lekh portal maintains the entire life cycle of Khatauni. In this article, I will share complete information about how to view UP land records online
Abou Bhulekh in UP
The Bhu lekh Data API is the interface of land record data that provides transparency with other applications. With which you can view the land record data, information of the owner of the land record, information of the land record, etc.
The web-based land document system was started on 2 May 2016. Which has been implemented in all the tehsils of the state.
How to check Up land record step by step
First of all, you go to the official website of UP Land Record.
- Now you have to scroll down a bit, then click on see copy of Khatauni( authority record ). As shown in the image.
- Now fill up the above captcha. As shown in the image.
- then click on submit button.
- then click on your district name according to image.
- select your Tehsil name.
- Click on the name of your village
- If your village does not have a name in the list, click on the first letter of your village name. then click on your village name.
- Type your measles number
- Click search( खोजें ) according to image.
- Click on your measles number according to image.
- Then click on udharan dekhe.
- Click on your measles number As stated above image.
After clicking, you will be landed on a new page and after scrolling down a little there, a PDF will appear, there will be complete information inside that PDF.