Bhulekh Gujarat Revenue Department has made Bhulekh 7/12 records available online. Now any person can online print their land map according to the name Khasra Khatauni.
About bhulekh Gujarat | anyror
The Gujarat Revenue Department has made the land map available online so that anyone can now see the map of their land online.
Now any person can get information about any land, such as whose name is the land, how much land is there, what is the old record of the land, so that fraud can also be prevented in the purchase and sale of land.
Importance of jamabandi document
- Jamabandi is an important document to sell land or buy land.
- Jamabandi is an essential document for making a residence certificate.
- Jamabandi is also required to make caste certificate..
- Jamabandi documents can also be presented in court in relation to any dispute related to land.
how to check online Land Record step by step
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Bhulekh Revenue Department
- After opening the official website, you will have three options, click on the Fast option( View Land Record rural ) among them. As shown in the picture above
- Now on the next page, you will have four options in front of which you click on the first option, then some such interface given in the image below will be seen in front of you.
- Click according to the image mentioned above and enter the UPIN and click on View land, then your land record will come in front of you.
- If you do not remember the number that is UPI, then click on the option with the image below.
- Click on the VF – 7 survey number details. As shown in the image.
- then click District select.
- then click Taluka select.
- then click Village select.
- then click Survey/ Block Number selected.
- After then Fill up the Captcha code correctly.
- After completing all then click on get record details. As shown in the image above.
- Now the next page which has been opened in front of you has all your details in it.